1002 E. Broadway, Enid, OK 73701 (580) 242-1153
REPORT ABUSE NOW | 1 (800) 522-3511

Care Campus Volunteers

Garfield County Child Advocacy Council invites people 21 and older to work with children and families. GCCAC volunteer advocates interact with children through activities such as reading, playing, arts and crafts, while the children wait for services. They also work with families during the interview of the children, explaining the process, offering resources and helping to put the families at ease. GCCAC volunteers can also help with tasks around the center, such as filing, scanning, organizing areas of the center and special projects. Hours are flexible to meet the volunteers and center needs.

Volunteer Service DescriptionsCenter Volunteer Application

CASA Volunteers

CASA volunteers. If you are 21, you can volunteer to speak up for a child in court. As a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate), your voice can help these children find safe, permanent homes. Forty hours of training are required in 10 weekly trainings. The trainings are held on Thursday evenings with sessions being held 2 or 3 times per year.

CASA Service DescriptionCASA Self ScreeningCASA Application